Saturday, June 8, 2013

Removed from the Kindle Store

ABC's of Mayan Culture had to be removed from the Kindle Store due to technical problems with the book.  This is most unfortunate since I put in a lot of work to solve these problems.  Everything worked perfectly when it was posted for sell.  I checked the book and all the issues that it had been having were back.

Most of the problem has been caused by the fact that I used a lot of photos in the book from my trip to the Yucatan back in 2011.  The file is just too big unfortunately.  I need to work on a way to make the book work without sacrificing its quality.

It is my hope that it can be reposted to the Kindle Store in August or September.  I apologize to my readers about the problems with this book.  Thank you for your patience and for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment